Who Can Join?
- Any person over the age of 18 years is eligible for Ordinary membership providing such person is (a) a resident, (b) a ratepayer, or (c) conducts business in the Naremburn District, and is not a councillor
- Any person over the age of 18 years is eligible for Associate membership providing such person is (a) a resident, (b) a ratepayer, or (c) conducts business in the Willoughby City Council area or (d) is councillor of Willoughby City Council
- For 2020, the annual subscription payable by Members is $15.00 per person per annum with Concession at $10.00 per person per annum and is due on January 1, 2020
- The annual subscription for Associate Members is $10.00 per person per annum with Concession at $5.00 per person per annum
- Any member who has not paid 2020 subscriptions within three months of the due date will cease to be a Member
- Joining fee of $5 applies for new Ordinary or Associate Members and for re-joining (lapsed) membership
- Payment of membership fees can be made (a) in person at a General Meeting, or (b) by cheque to PO Box 393 St Leonards 1590, or, (c) via Internet banking to the NPA account (preferred)–
BSB 032 297,
Account Number 20 1474
reference: please include your last name in the transaction.
- Capacity to contribute to the resolution of issues of concern to all who live in Naremburn
- Be counted in our number when we have to go into bat on contentious issues – at Council, or with the State and Federal Governments
- Not required to take an active role but ‘part of the team’
- Agendas and minutes delivered to your email Inbox
- Those not on email have their agendas and minutes delivered to their street mail box
- Attend General Meetings of the Association and exercise voting rights
- Meetings held on the second Thursday of the month with the exception of January and July
- Meetings commence at 7.30 pm in the Naremburn Community Centre, 7 Central Street, Naremburn
- Open Forum from 7.30 pm – 7.45 pm where you can introduce matters of concern or pass information to the benefit of other residents
- Receive up to the minute emailed information of interest or concern as it happens
- Able to contribute articles (within editorial guidelines) to Naremburn Matters, our quarterly newsletter that is issued March, June, September, December
Print and complete this Membership Application Form (PDF), or complete the online Membership Application Form here.