Who We Are
Executive Committee Members
General Committee Members
Naremburn Matters Editor
- DAs – monitors the Development Applications for this area
- Events – plans and co-ordinates events such (example: Free community film festival “Paddington Bear” in September 2017.
- Membership – welcomes people as they enter the general meeting; accepts application forms from new members, receives membership fees; delivers agendas and minutes to the handful of members not on email.
- Naremburn Community Centre – the NPA’s elected Delegates to the Centre User Group maintain contact with WCC regarding the proposed upgrading of the Centre including the allocation of space for the NPA; the on-going provision of library services to Naremburn residents.
- Naremburn Matters – produces the quarterly issue, March, June, September, December each year since 2005.
- Open Space – monitors and reports on street planting as well as the status of the planting that was required following completion of the Lane Cove Tunnel Project; the condition of the area around the Shops; the road approaches to Naremburn; follows through on related items raised in Open Forum; drafts necessary letters to WCC for consideration at a general meeting and the signature of the Secretary.
- Website – the Public Officer receives news items from NPA members, WCC Press Releases, items from members of the community; monitors ‘Latest News’ on the home page; forwards all items for inclusion to the Webmaster.